Press Releases & Articles
Below are press releases and news articles about Mustang and Mustang's products. You will need Adobe® Reader®
- Novemeber 25, 2013: Mustang Makes Custom Seats: Clean, Class, Comfort...And Now Custom!
- October 31, 2013: Mustang in Milan: American Seat Manufacturer Exhibits at EICMA in Italy
- October 21, 2013: Mustang Makes World's Best Touring Bike Better: F6B + Mustang = Style, Performance & Comfort
- October 3, 2013: Comfort for a Cause: Mustang’s 'Think Pink' Limited Edition Seats Drive Donations For Breast Cancer Research!
- September 26, 2013: Mustang On The Move: New Products, New Direction... Same Old Yankee Craftsmanship
- August 30, 2013: Mustang Makes A Splash At Faaker See: U.S. Seat Maker Believes It's All About The Ride!
- August 28, 2013: Mustang Makes Seats For Triumph: New England Craftsmanship Meets Merry Olde England Styling
- August 7, 2013: Mustang Rides Into Sturgis: Perewitz Prototype Unveiled, Sturgis Sweepstakes and More
- June 27, 2013: Build It and They Will Come?: Mustang Shows Off Seat of Dreams In Iowa
- May 1, 2013: Win-Win on the Seat Side: Mustang Makes Seats for Victory Baggers
- March 7, 2013: Wraps Come Off Mustang's 2013 Line- New Seats, New Luggage, and New Catalog Debut in Daytona
- March 4, 2013: Steve Veltri Joins Mustang As New Director Of Sales
- February 21, 2013: Mustang Hits The Road To Daytona!
- February 21, 2013: Mustang Rolls Out A Winner In Daytona!
- January 25, 2013: ON THE WINGS OF COMFORT: Mustang Now Makes Seats For Gold Wings
- January 17, 2013: MUSTANG SEATS For 2013: New Look, New Technology… Same World Class Comfort!
- December 18, 2012: Mustang Hard Bags Hit the Road- Covered Hard Trunks For Hardcore Riders (Harley-Davidson®)
- December 18, 2012: Mustang Hard Bags Hit the Road- Covered Hard Trunks For Hardcore Riders (Metric Cruisers)
- October 23, 2012: Riding into the Future- Mustang partners with PixelMags to offer Catalogs, Apps, and More
- October 11,2012: In the Driver Seat- Mustang Promotes Matt Kulman to Product Manager Position
- October 8,2012: Stitched in Style- Mustang offer All Day Comfort for Harley® Blackline and "Slim" Softails
- July 27, 2012: Mustang Seats’ 2012 V-Twin Catalog Supplement
- May 15, 2012: Forward Thinking Comfort- Mustang's New Wide Tripper Forward Solo
- May 15, 2012: The NEW Color of Comfort- Mustang's New Distressed Brown Wide Solo with Driver Backrest
- April 13, 2012: Stitched to Perfection- Mustang's New Diamond Stitch Pattern
- March 1, 2012: Mustang's New Café Seat
- January 20, 2012: Mustang Comfort for the Kawasaki Vaquero